50 in stock
- US Elite Composite Placement Titanium-Coated Instruments PF4 – Gold Firm-Grip Hollow Handle
- Titanium-Coated US Elite Composite Placement Instruments PF4 with a Gold Firm-Grip Hollow Handle
- Composite or plastic filling tools
- Composite Placement Instruments with Titanium Coating #PF4 – Gold
- An instrument for placing composite restorative materials: Composite Placement Instrument.
For composite placement and contouring, US Elite Composite Instruments are employed. Tips coated in titanium nitride reduce sticking while applying a composite. In addition, titanium nitride is applied to both working ends to ensure less sticking when using a composite.
Essentially, Composite Placement Instrument made of nonstick metal (anodized aluminum or titanium nitride) or plastic is used to implant composite restorative materials in the cavity preparation to prevent the composite’s sticking, scratching, and staining.
- FUNCTION: To place composite restorative materials in the cavity preparation, essentially a plastic instrument made of nonstick metal (anodized aluminum or titanium nitride) or made of plastic to prevent sticking, scratching, and discoloration of the composite.
- FEATURES: Double-ended with a non-cutting blade on each end or a nib on one end and a blade on the other many varieties in shape and size.
- TRAY SET-UP: Composite
- BRAND: US Elite
- Packaging: 1/EA
*US Elite Titanium Nitride Instruments come with a Lifetime Warranty.
US Elite Inc. USA. Dental and dentistry tools, products, supplies.
US Elite Inc. Dental products and instruments for dentists, labs, and dentistry colleges.
There are no reviews yet.