- Burnisher # 28/29 with double end, is an instrument designed for use during dental surgical procedures. Used to blend material for final contouring, to achieve sculpting of areas like fissures, grooves, or pits.
Burnisher – Football
- Burnisher – used to smooth the surface of a freshly placed amalgam restoration.
- FUNCTION: To smooth and shape metal restorations (amalgams), smooth rough margins (Temporary Crowns), and shape metal Matrix Bands.
- FEATURES: Football-shaped working end often double-ended with two sizes.
- TRAY SET-UP: Amalgam, crown, and Bridge Preparation.
- Packaging: 1/EA
- **All US Elite Brand Dental Instruments come with 1 Year Warranty
US Elite Inc. USA. Dental and dentistry tools, products, supplies.
US Elite Inc. Dental products and instruments for dentists, labs, and dentistry colleges.
There are no reviews yet.