50 in stock
US Elite 3 Pigtail Explorer Solid Standard Handle | # 3 DE Explorer, double-ended stainless steel.
#3 DE Explorer | US Elite 3 Pigtail Explorer Solid Standard Handle.
- US Elite Pigtail Explorer #3 is used for caries and calculus detection, exploration of pocket characteristics, furcations, and restorations.
3 Pigtail Explorer Solid Standard Handle.
- FUNCTION: To examine tooth surfaces for caries, calculus, or defects using the sense of touch (tactile).
- FEATURES: Thin, sharp working end comes in different designs Common styles are the #1, 2 (pigtail), 11/12, 17, and 23 (Shepard’s hook) May be single- or double-ended (different design on each side).
- TRAY SET-UP: Exam and Basic Set-up, a component of most procedural tray set-ups.
- CLINICAL APPLICATION: Also used to: Check the fit of margins of restorations Evaluate root surfaces and furcation area in the periodontal exam (11/12) Remove excess material from restoration or preparation & Remove excess cement.
**All US Elite Brand Dental Instruments come with 1 Year Warranty
US Elite Inc. USA. Dental and dentistry tools, products, supplies.
US Elite Inc. Dental products and instruments for dentists, labs, and dentistry colleges.