US Elite Amalgam Condensers and Pluggers are specially designed instruments to plug and place amalgam into the preparation without risking injury to sensitive tissue.
- Condensers – used to pack down freshly placed amalgam into the preparation.
- FUNCTION: To compact amalgam in the cavity preparation.
- FEATURES: Working ends are called “nibs” various sizes and shapes of the working end: Round, Oval, Diamond, Rectangular Smooth, or serrated tips. Single End or Double ended. Also known as Amalgam Plugger.
- TRAY SET-UP: Amalgam
- CLINICAL APPLICATION: Once amalgam hardens on an instrument, it is very difficult to remove. It is important to remove any remaining bits of amalgam from the working ends before cleaning and sterilization.
- Packaging: 1/EA
- **All US Elite Brand Dental Instruments come with 1 Year Warranty
US Elite Inc. USA. Dental and dentistry tools, products, supplies.
US Elite Inc. Dental products and instruments for dentists, labs, and dentistry colleges.
There are no reviews yet.