US Elite Amalgam Condensers and Pluggers are specially designed instruments to plug and place amalgam into the preparation without risking injury to sensitive tissue.
- Condensers – used to pack down freshly placed amalgam into the preparation.
- FUNCTION: To compact amalgam in the cavity preparation.
- FEATURES: Working ends are called “nibs” various sizes and shapes of the working end: Round, Oval, Diamond, Rectangular Smooth, or serrated tips. Single End or Double ended. Also known as Amalgam Plugger.
- TRAY SET-UP: Amalgam
- CLINICAL APPLICATION: Once amalgam hardens on an instrument, it is very difficult to remove. It is important to remove any remaining bits of amalgam from the working ends before cleaning and sterilization.
- Packaging: 1/EA
- **All US Elite Brand Dental Instruments come with 1 Year Warranty
US Elite Dental Instruments & Supplies
US Elite Inc. stands as a leading solutions provider for Healthcare Professionals, leveraging a robust network of esteemed brand names and cutting-edge technologies. With a global team exceeding 100 members, our network comprises adept and approachable associates who consistently ensure customer satisfaction. Specializing in the manufacturing of dental instruments, we have established partnerships with leading dental supply companies. These collaborations are meticulously crafted to enhance the operational efficiency of Dental Clinics and Medical Practitioners, empowering them to provide top-tier quality care.