- Excavators are used to removing soft dentin, debris, and decay from teeth. It can also be used for the removal of other dental materials (temporary cement, etc.).
- FUNCTION: To remove soft decay and other materials such as temporary restorations and cement from the tooth.
- FEATURES: Rounded, scoop-like working end Multiple sizes in “spoon” or “blade” shape. The design of the instrument makes it useful for many tasks.
- TRAY SETUP: Amalgam, composite, Crown & Bridge.
- Packaging: 1/EA
- Hand Cutting Instruments Hand-cutting instruments allow the dentist, dental hygienist, or dental assistant to remove decay manually from teeth for the final restoration. The hand-cutting instruments include the chisel, excavator, elevator, gingival margin trimmer, hand piece, hoe, hatchet, scalar, and Wilson.
**All US Elite Brand Dental Instruments come with 1 Year Warranty.
US Elite Inc. USA. Dental and dentistry tools, products, supplies.
US Elite Inc. Dental products and instruments for dentists, labs, and dentistry colleges.
There are no reviews yet.