Composite/Plastic Filling Instruments #PF-4
- Composite Placement Instrument – used for the placement of composite restorative materials.
- FUNCTION: To place moldable (“plastic”) Restorative Materials and Cement in the Cavity Preparation.
- FEATURES: Double-ended with a non-cutting blade on each end or a nib on one end and a blade on the other many varieties in shape and size made of metal or plastic.
- TRAY SET-UP: Amalgam, Composite, and Temporary Restoration.
- Also available in Firm-Grip Hollow Handle.
- Also Available with Titanium Nitride Coated Tips-Gold.
**All US Elite Brand Dental Instruments come with 1 Year Warranty
US Elite Inc. USA. Dental and dentistry tools, products, supplies.
US Elite Inc. Dental products and instruments for dentists, labs, and dentistry colleges.
There are no reviews yet.