- Burnisher # 1: A ball burnisher is used to polish the surface of an amalgam repair that has just been implanted.
- PURPOSE: To shape metal matrix bands, smooth rough margins (temporary crowns), and smooth metal restorations (amalgams).
- FEATURES: Roundball working end is frequently double-ended with two sizes.
- TRAY SET-UP: Amalgam, crown, and bridge preparation.
- Burnisher – used to smooth the surface of a freshly placed amalgam restoration.
- Packaging: 1/EA
**All US Elite Brand Dental Instruments come with 1 Year Warranty