- Tough and resilient
- Impact and fracture resistant
- Tight fitting temps grip teeth securely
- Greatly reduces breakage and cementation failures
- Grinds and powders without softening
- Trims to crisp, perfect margins
- Does not gum up finishing instruments
- Self-cure with fast light cure option
Improved Rubberized-Resin Chemistry • Dual Cure
Strong, impact resistant rubberized-resin doesn’t shrink or distort and grips the tooth tightly. Virtually eliminates fractures and debonding. Grinds and powders during trimming without softening or distorting. Margins are perfect. The light cure option produces a full strength restoration on demand and is ideally suited for use with a clear vinyl polysiloxane template.
Flexural Strength / Deflection at Break
Tuff-Temp Plus exhibits very high flexural strength without brittleness. Its deflection at break, the key indicator of toughness, is 50% to 100% greater than bis-acrylics.
|Tuff-Temp Plus Veneer Crown & Bridge Resin||
Tuff-Temp Plus A1 Veneer C&B Resin, Tuff-Temp Plus A2 Veneer C&B Resin 5mL W/ Tips, Tuff-Temp Plus A3 Veneer C&B Resin 5mL W/ Tips.
There are no reviews yet.