50 in stock
CaviCide Surface Disinfectant , 1 Gallon
Kerr™ CaviCide™ is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level disinfectant which is effective against TB, HBV, HCV, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It can be used in all areas of the facility including ICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation. CaviCide does the job of three products, thus saving money by reducing repetitive inventory and time.
- CaviCide is for use on hard non-porous surfaces. It is perfect for cleaning and decontamination of environmental and medical device surfaces.
- Broad spectrum of kill
- Fast Action: kills TB in 3 minutes and MRSA, HIV-1, HBV and HCV in 2 minutes
- Compatible with most medical device material
- 3 in 1 cleaner, disinfectant and decontaminant
- Satisfies OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogen Standard
There are no reviews yet.